Hello welcome back to my blog!
This time, I will share my decision about selecting SHS. When
I was in Junior High School, I had 3 option that I can choose where I would
continue my school. Those are Xaverius 3 SHS, Xaverius 1 SHS and Palembang
Harapan School. So many consideration to choose one of them. If I choose
Xaverius 1 SHS, I will have many difficulties such as difficult lesson that I
can’t pass, the distance is quite far from my home, so many homework that I
have to do that make me can’t relax. But, Xaverius 1 SHS has a large canteen.
If I choose Palembang Harapan School, I will easy to go there because it’s near
from my house. But, Palembang Harapan School isn’t accredited. If I choose
Xaverius 3 SHS, I will have a lot of ease. It’s near from my house so I can
save my time to go to school. It also hold many events that organized by the
school. By that events, students able to grow their creativity. They motto “one
step ahead” made me sure that Xaverius 3 SHS has a good quality as their motto.
Finally, I decided to continue my school to Xaverius 3 SHS. After schooling
there in 3 years, my impression to school there is I am so happy to school
there. I can get a lot of friend that from another JHS. It also located in the
city centre.
That”s my story about my decision. Hope you glad of it, see
you on next blog guys! :)

Waawww sintha it’s very nice . I like read about this hahaha
BalasHapusthankyou so much indra haha
HapusKomentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
HapusI like this great article. Keep update ur blog okay
BalasHapusThankyou for stay tune on my blog ;)
HapusWoah, good job marshin 😆
BalasHapusThankyou stephanie hahaha
Hapuswow its awesome mars
BalasHapusThankyou michelle
Hapuswow awesome, great article
BalasHapusThankyou so much Christ
HapusWow It's Awesome Article Marshinta
BalasHapusThankyou cyntia😉
Hapus